Thursday, March 10, 2011

Google Maps

There are so many fun assignments that students can do with Google maps. The assignment I made on Google maps involved picking a major city and researching places to visit. I would like my students to pick a city or a state to visit and write information/include picture for a variety of activities to do. Students should research places to shop, eat, spend the night, sight see and etc. I want students to include in their review the cost to all their places and create a budget for their trip. An extension from this assignment could be students need to come up with a travel route and add up all the mileage needed to get around to their places to visit. Students can convert their mileage to how much money the gas would cost. Students can look at my example and create their own Google map trip. My example below

View jtotheotothee Chicago trip in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment