Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review of Free Websites

I went to http://www.picnik.com/app#/home
. This is a great website where you can add text to a photo,clip art to a photo, change a colored photo to black and white, or make a collage. This software has so many options for every pictures and the best part is the software is free. I definitely recommend to alter your pictures with picknik. Currently I have the basic software which is free but I can see myself purchasing the more advanced package at a later date. Down below I included a couple pictures I altered through the website.


A free office suite I reviewed is google documents. The nice thing about google documents is the site acts as a back up hard drive that you can access anywhere. I like the fact I can save any form of document including pdf files, excel, office, or powerpoint in a safe location. Sometimes I get to school and wish that I had a document from my computer. That problem is solved with this website. I also enjoy how easy it is to organize your documents. I set-up a tab with school articles, and then tabs for extra practice worksheets for each of the books I teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment